Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF

You know what it stands for - and I make no appologies!

It has been a long week. This was a conference week - which means that all the issues that come up during the day have to be dealt with at night - hence some long days and a tired Erica!

But it was good. Today we did a simulation game on Change Theory. I did it before, so I got to help facilitate it, which allowed me to check into how it all worked - which was cool...

I really want a group of us from Church to play it sometime. This one is school system related, but really the concepts are universal accross any organization!

I also found a new career for myself - facilitating change games... Unfortunately it would require being much more mobile then I am now. I love to travel, but I don't think my family would like it too much!

Well, toodiloo!

4 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger reppepper said...

Sounds like a game I'd enjoy. Let's make it one more stage of our Visioning process and drive people totally nuts!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger mimlap said...

I love the sound of the game. Perhaps we should make it part of the visioning process, maybe it would actually take us somewhere, ANYWHEREH????

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Erica said...

It takes about 6 hours - perhaps something that could be done as a retreat - or as a day "meeting" - personally, I'm more drawn to a retreat then a meeting...

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Warren said...

TGIF means "Thank God I'm Female", right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home