Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today was a good day - now I feel guilty

Today was a good day. I decided to give myself the day off... and visited a good friend, hung out at home, had a beautiful walk, went shopping and to a movie with friends, purchased a top at a real store (Old Navy) - my first clothing purchase that was not specifically from a "fat lady" store in about 10 years!

Great day!

Isn't it too bad that now I feel guilty... I don't know why I always feel guilty when I have a good time.

Anyway tonight was a lot of fun - hung out with SG, ML, and her friend K... I've now decided that we should form a secret hot girls club (That 70's show reference) - since we are all hot/fabulous women!

Perhaps our next meeting will be yard-saling a week from Saturday?

6 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Black Mamba said...

Girl, you gotta set that guilt on fire and save the squirrels!

BTW, if you tell people,...it's not a secret..
(she said in a whisper)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Erica said...

oh, ahhh - forget the hot girls club thing - there is no club - I was only kidding... really, a hot girls club, how silly is that. (wink, wink)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger reppepper said...

I wouldn't want to join any hot girls club that would have me as a member.
(says I, paraphrasing Groucho).

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Exactly what kind of top are you referring to? hmmmm?

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Eric said...

perhaps you were thinking of Karen when you posted, Tim?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Eric!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home