Friday, May 19, 2006

To Pee or not to Pee...

I was driving home from Upsala on Wednesday. As I entered town, I had a need to visit the ladies room... However, since I was just about home and didn't want to waste any time, I held on (I was going to say pressed on, but the word "held" seems so much more appropriate). However, in order to make it home, I had to gas up the vehicle, drop it off at the rental place, pick up my car and get home... I wonder what the person at the gas station thought as I stood there, pumping gas with my legs crossed, rocking back and forth. I am sure to have caused quite a laughed as I penguin waddled from the rental car on the west side of Enterprize to my own car on the east side...

In the end, I ran in to the house, slamming the door into Eric's back, dropping everything, including keys and articles of clothing, as I ran down the stairs to the washroom. That was quite a reunion home. I'm sure I made an impression on my family.

I think I'll stop to pee next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home