Friday, March 24, 2006

I officially despise these things!

I was tagged by ericbailey.blogger.com.

1. 4 jobs I’ve had
• Cleaning the oil section at MacLeod's Hardware
• Hair Washing Girl at a hair studio (for 1 month, I was fired!)
• Auditor
• Paper Delivery

2. 4 movies I can watch over and over
• Die Hard
• Pretty Woman
• Star Wars IV
• My Life

3. 4 places I’ve lived
• Regina
• Saskatoon
• Yellowknife
• Thunder Bay

4. 4 TV shows I watch(ed)
• Little House on the Prarie
• Grey's Anatomy
• Friends
• Corner Gas

5. 4 places I’ve vacationed
• Africa
• Disneyland
• Disney World
• Ireland

6. 4 of my favorite dishes
• Cheesecake
• Prime Rib
• Enchilada Casserole
• Roast

7. 4 sites I visit daily
• lakeheadschools.ca
• jobsineducation.com
• google.ca
• yahoo.ca

8. 4 places I’d rather be right now
• Outter Space
• Africa
• India
• Europe

9. 4 bloggers I’m tagging
• none - I have more class then that!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Heimdahl said...

Did you notice that on eric's blog he didn't couldn't follow the limits of four answers for each question?

Must be a Bailey thing or a preacher thing ...

:)

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home