Monday, February 13, 2006

Rollar-Coasters are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I am re-living my childhood. I am riding scary rides and screaming and having a great time... I haven't ridden a coaster or any thrilling ride in over 10 years. I have been afraid that I would break them (weight issues)... But I have been assured that I will fit on the rides as Disney - by a friend with a large husband!

I did Space Mountain yesterday. Wahoo! WAAAAHOOOOOO! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

It was pretty good! Better than I remembered from approximately 16 years ago!

I feel alive!

Live from Disney World...

The Coaster Queen!

(And, for RP - Eric has fixed my use of "then" "than" and other edits he deemed necessary - I hope you appreciate it. I must be on vacation, because I actually let him make his comments and live!)

By the way, we are sitting on the side of the road, connected to a nearby wireless network... I feel like such a hacker.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger mimlap said...

Have fun and live...that is what life is for right! You go girl!

Miss you,

mimlap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home