Monday, November 28, 2005

Mixed Feelings

I have had some really good moments lately, and some not so great ones. I've been waking up in the middle of the night, my mind full of thoughts and wonderings, and I can't back to sleep for awhile. I'm just... edgy. And I don't know why... Well, I have some thoughts... but I can't seem to work through them.

Anyway, today I almost finished my Christmas shopping. I have a few things to pick up and gift certificates to buy, but I'm just about done. Eric and I went shopping today, which was nice... but not the way I usually feel after our Christmas shopping day. There is just something missing...

Maybe it's just the rainy river... or PMS!

6 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Maybe it is that you had the day off, but I worked morning and late afternoon. There were time restrictions on us.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger reppepper said...

Hey. That's nice. Did you write that?

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger mimlap said...

Feelings, wo wo wo feelings....which I could shove them down deep and ignore but I don't seem to have that capasity.

I have feelings for you dear Wanderlust!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Thanks Mim... And I you!!!

You are a great friend!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Erica said...

And I did write that myself!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Erica said...

And now I'm just pumping up my comment stats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home