Saturday, October 01, 2005

Saturday

In the Park... I think it was the 4th of July...

So, today is a better day. We rented all 3 Jurassic park movies - which L and I have been enjoying together - although in J1 we had to skip the scary part with the kids and the rapter... L decided that part was getting too scary for him.

My hubby just asked me for a dinner date tonight - cool! Now, I'm trying to track down our special Valhalla card. I really, really like being taken on dates!

Well, that is all for today. God has a plan - I'm just trying to be patient & wait for him to reveal it... I'd much rather have a road map now!

Latter!

6 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Mmmmmm. Valhalla.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Okay - that remark with the clown picture is a little creepy.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Eric said...

What if it were a picture of someone in a viking outfit?

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Mmmmmmmm. viking outfit.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger mimlap said...

ok you two, get a room!!!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Eric said...

We have a room! It just used to be the downstairs livingroom.

I am more interested in buying that viking hat I saw at A Buck or Two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home