Friday, September 16, 2005

It's a boy!

Born Friday, September 16th, 8lbs, 3oz, 11:35 am. Mom went into the hospital at 6:30 - and made quick work of it all. I had the amazing opportunity to witness the event. Incredible! Makes me wonder why I went into accounting... although when you get that budget spreadsheet linked up just right, it's almost the same feeling!

Mom is recovering. Baby is doing fine. There was a little fluid in the lung, so he is being monitored for 48 hours in ICU. He should be fine, though.

Anyway, most of you know, but I just thought I'd blog it for those of you who might not!

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger TU said...

What does Mom have to recover from???


...


Ohhhhhhhh. ;)

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger mimlap said...

TU you are funny!!!!

Wanderlust, you are the only person I know who might think of a spreadsheet in this way...I love it..You are wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home