Friday, September 09, 2005

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive

Under the wave of pressure from all of you (okay - B) I have decided to post again!

I guess summers just aren't good blogging months for me...

My sister is still pregnant. Her due date is tomorrow, so she could go any day now... I am very excited for her. I am also excited to meet my little niece or niefew.

My parents and sister are staying with us right now and it has been working out well for the time being. Mom is into renovations and seems to be enjoying playing with paint and colour pallets. I think the bathroom is next on her hit list, and so I anticipate a nice new bathroom sometime in the future. She is currently completing the office, which is being refinished with a moss green and lament flooring. I think it will look nice when it is done.

Our church used time during Family Camp to being a strategic planning process to implement our vision. This is exciting and I have a sense that things will be accomplished. At the same time, I am struggling with continuing to work, with Eric being on reduced hours (now that the boys are in school), and just general contentment. There is part of me that just feels tired.

Well - that is all for now.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger mimlap said...

I am glad you are back! Me too, I got over my issues with blogging, took my name off my blog and continue to plauge you all with my thoughts (=

Something is going to happen for you job wise I know it. Really Ask and Ye SHALL receive!

You ROCK!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home