Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Enough about Vikings!

So - it's the 19th...

What's happening?

I have discovered that playing music on my laptop is condusive to an enjoyable work environment. Unfortunately I forgot about that today until almost the end of the day. That is how many of my genious discoveries end up - discarded and unused - useless...

Isn't is strange how knowing doesn't equal doing? Why is that?

Another topic - I just read a book called Timeline - very interesting. The premise is based on quantum physics and the multiple universe theory. Very interesting... It made me think - what if this is true? What if there were infinite multiple universes. What if there was another universe where I came to a key decision and made it differently, and therefore sometimes feel like if I went down another road i know how my life would have been different - maybe there are people I know in other universes - so when I meet them here, I feel like I already know them. Maybe that is where deja vu comes from... Maybe in another universe I had a different job, or fell in love with a different person, or never had children.

Those are my jumbled, mixed up thoughts for today!

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Maybe in a different universe you were a viking?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger mimlap said...

I missed the Viking bit???

I loved listening to music at work. I had a party up in there many an afternoon...the only way to get through a pile of paper really. Speaking of music have you written anything latley??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home