Thursday, December 22, 2005

And So This is Christmas

And I haven't done much... Just looking for something.... chocolate to munch.

Today we are celebrating Christmas before leaving for our week long adventure into the wilds of Minnisota. I don't feel ready for Christmas... Like it shouldn't be here quite yet, but I also feel very ready for a vacation. I am tired. I ran into a brick wall on Tuesday and don't think I'll recover until 2006!

I had big plans for this week - I was going to work hard and get so much accomplished. I planned out tasks for each day (7 Habits training) and made priorities for the week. So much for my plans! It has been a week of people needing my help, needing my hand, needing my ear. So, I haven't gotten to my plans, but I suppose I've been useful.

Oh - Congrats to Mimlap! You go girl! You Rock!

For those of you who haven't checked it out yet - here is a link to some really cute pictures of my sister's baby:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristianleif

Also, pictures of our family:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75649343@N00/

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home