Sunday, February 05, 2006

Babies are Contageous!

Watch out, or you might catch one!

Well.... That isn't what I really mean - although we seem to have an outbreak of them in our church.

We have two, but now they are 6 and soon to be 9. Babies no more. We had 'em young, and I was busy and boy the time has gone by fast...

About 4 years ago, we decided that two was a good number, and took permanent measures to keep it that way. About 3 years ago, I figured out that I actually wanted babies and have been wanting to have one ever since. Now there are babies all around me and more coming...

But, at least we have one at our house. I have been able to pour out lots of love, and no sleepless nights on my little nephew. Perhaps this is the perfect situation - the joys of having a baby, without the headaches.

Those are my thoughts for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home