Saturday, September 12, 2009

Acai Berry Report - Week 2

So, another week has passed on the Acai Berry crap and the Colon Cleanser. I can't say I've had any noticable increase in energy and since I stay away from scales for self-preservation reasons I can't say I've lost any weight. I don't feel any worse for wear and so I'll continue to the end of the trial.

If I was using a scale and did have a decrease, then I'm almost positive it would be from the colon cleanser... I continue to "clense" regularly and when they report on riding yourself of the build up of sludge, I can honestly say that is what it seems like... Not to be entirely gross, but the departing matter could be accurately described as sludge... Maybe this is a good thing and will have some sort of impact on my overall internal operating system! We'll see.

So far, I am personally still feeling okay. I did have a "down" day last week - when I felt kinda low - but it was a long week and I was tired. It could be nothing more then that...

So that is the end of week 2... nothing to exciting to report yet. :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Bill Ulrich said...

But, but... it wasn't sent from the Blackberry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home