Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Top 10 Songs Tonight

This will change by tomorrow - but I love these songs tonight...

In no particular order - well, actually in order of my finding them on my itunes...

I will follow you into the Dark - Death Cab by Cutie
Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow
Goodbye my Lover - James Blunt
Honesty - Tom Lips
If I was Jesus - Toby Keith
Love of my Life - Queen
Throw me a Rope - KT Tunstall
Beth - Kiss
Yummy - Gwen Stefani
If You Could Read my Mind - Gordon Lightfoot
Blind - The Grapes of Wrath

Okay - that is 11... but that is a better number then 10 anyway.

By the way, if you win the CBC contest where Mark Messier comes to your house, you have to invite me... please please pretty please!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Rats! I forgot Lover's Cross - Jim Croce...

That makes 12.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you should listen to suddenly i see by KT Turnall, its really good, too

also, whats wrong with 10? lol thats my fav #! Everything happens with 10 for me lol

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Oh ya - I love Suddenly I see as well...

When it comes to music, I have difficulty limiting myself to 10! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home