Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tired...

Well, after week of traveling back and forth between Kenora and Toronto, I feel tired.

The first trip was exhausting. Both directions were delayed for several hours (like 4 or 5) much of which was spent cramped into a small airline seat, sitting on the tarmac. Ug! The second trip was much better. We were on time the entire way and I splurged on valet parking with a car wash, vacuum and shampoo - so when I got back my car didn't smell like sour milk and orange juice anymore. That was nice.

But now I am just tired. I know there is a pile of paperwork at the office I need to deal with - and there is a pile of disorganization at my own house that I don't want to deal with - and a pile parenting that needs to be done to encourage my kids to pick up their garbage, do their school work, actually go to school, etc... It just seems that, after being away for a week, every aspect of my life is falling apart.

But I feel too tired today to do any of it. And I feel very alone in all of it. Or perhaps overwhelmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home