Saturday, January 13, 2007

Buttons (flare?) we got in our stocking

It's been lovely, but now I have to scream (I think of Lavine when I read that one)

Oh. I'm sorry. You must be confusing me for the maid we don't have.

Brilliantly disguised as a caring and productive co-worker.

No matter how hard you try, you can't baptise a cat.

Mary to Joseph, "You forgot to make reservations?!?!"

I had a mind once. Now I have small children.

I do whatever the little voices tell me to do.

I don't believe in miracles - I depend on them.

Why do I have to have children? I didn't do anything wrong!

Raising children is like being pecked to death by chickens

Not all who wander are lost - JRR Tolkien


Now we need just 3 more pieces to make the bare minimum flare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home