Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm going for a ride...

And I'm never comin' back... or at least not for 5 years or more.

Well, maybe for holidays and weekends!

So, we are moving to Kenora. My last day at work is October 13th (Friday the 13th - ominous, no?) I will taking the Superintendent of Finance position with the Kenora Catholic DSB. Eric and the boys will be following, hopefully soon!

We found a house in Keewatin (a western part of Kenora) to rent and we have picked out schools for our kids! The fact that we are actually moving is just starting to sink in - we have to change our address, pack our stuff, find a doctor in Kenora...

Leave our friends...

What am I thinking?

But, I am looking forward to the new position, the new board... only having one board to worry about...

So, we are moving.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger mimlap said...

I am sad...but jealous at the same time. A new adventure....have fun and know you will be greatly missed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home