Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wonder Woman!

No, Wonder Woman didn't make the top 100 most powerful women... and it is a shame.

Wonder Woman was my hero as a child. I remember having a babysitter who would let me stay up late to watch her on TV. My husband has started getting me the collection of DVDs with the series. I really like them - even though they are now a bit corny and have really poor special effects!

She is an amazing figure - strong, smart, beautiful, caring, etc... (ya, she also has an amazing figure!)

I still have a bit of hero-worship for her. She seems so strong (mentally, and spiritually as well as physically) and doesn't really need anyone to help her, but she still gets help from others and has friendships and relationships with others.

To WonderWoman!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home