Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thinking Positively

My counselor has me being proactive about being positive as homework. Every day I am supposed to think about 3 things about myself that are positive. Some mornings I can't come up with 3, so I borrow from the day before.

This is what I have come up with so far:
- I am a good aunt to Kristian
- I am a good sister to Erin
- I have good hair
- I am a good provider
- I have a strong, sturdy body

The idea being to be positive about who I am, so that negative thoughts don't have such a big impact on me - don't become so all incompassing on my life...

In other news, my friend, Miriam, and I are trying desperately to get Oprah tickets. She is a huge fan, and I would be interested in going as well! So far, the best I've done is a busy signal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home