Saturday, August 29, 2009

Acai Berry Crap

Well, I've decided to resurrect my old blog that I haven't posted on since 2007 to document my journey into the wonderful world of Acai Berry crap...

For those of you who might stumble accross this and don't know me, I'm not built like a greek godess... but I did seem to meet with the approval of the Zambian ladies I met in Africa 6 years ago. I have always been large and after years of struggle and self-doubt, I have come to the conclusion that I always will be... Some of you may have read a series of previous posts where I wrote on my struggle with self-identity, being fat. I think I've come to the conclusion that I am pretty amazing, even though I am a larger girl. I wish that I'd figured this out 20 years ago, but alas, some things just take a lot of time to learn.

So why am I taking this journey. Good question. I ask myself the same thing. If I am so self actualised, why the need to try some internet endorsed crap? Why not just live life? Well, I don't know. That is puzzling to me as well. I worry that I will resort back to the person who struggled to find value in herself because of a lack of physical beauty. I hope that doesn't happen.

I suppose the best answer is, I'm curious. And so, I'm going to check this out and blogging is my self check - to try, somehow, to keep myself from tunnelling into depression.

When do I start this journey? Well, in some respects, it began a few weeks ago. I will blog on my journey to date in the near future... It's taken several weeks to decide to do this, and now that I have, I will begin trying various Acai crap on Tuesday, Sept 1, just because!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home