Saturday, September 05, 2009

First Few Days with Acai

So after a weak start, I remembered to take my Acai Berry stuff along with the Colon Cleanser each evening. I think I'm actually supposed to take one pill of each in the morning and one at night, but I've been doubling up when I remember at night.



So I can't report that I've gone down 2 dress sizes in 3 days. Of course I avoid wearing dresses, so maybe I have. And I haven't experienced any increase in energy, although it was the first week of school...



But I can conclusively report that my colon is getting clensed!



BTW, I'm attempting to send this from my blackberry, so if this works, perhaps it has increased my technological accumine.



Oh hey, blackberry... Acai berry... Hmmmm...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home