Monday, September 28, 2009

Acai Berry - Half Month Point

This is a little late in coming, but perhaps that in indicative of how exciting the results have been! To the half month point, which was a little while ago, I can't say there were any significant change in energy, health, or body size. As I indicated before, I'm not using a weigh scale, but if I had lost any weight, I am almost certian this would be the result of the colon clensing and not any loss of fat.

I have recently performed an in depth, analytical surface review of the effects. After a lot of self therapy following that tramatic experience, I can report no significant visual changes. Also, my pants seem to fit the same as they did at the beginning of the month.

So - so far - Acai Berry - not a magic fruit so far... but we'll see after a full month before I start experimenting with other forms of Acai (like the juice).

On another note, I am enjoying the tea. It has a lovely fruity taste and is available for about $12 at Shoppers Drug Mart. One bag for a pot of tea seems to be adequate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home